“I can honestly tell you that we, The Boys & Girls Club of SEGA, have the nicest facility in our Region. On a weekly basis, we have other organizations, Boys & Girls Clubs, and communities contact us regarding our facility. Our staff, Board, and kids take pride in the building(s) you created. Everything looks great. It was/is a real pleasure working with Billy and Nick. Thanks to all for the hardwork.”
– Brian Dolan – Executive Director Boys & Girls Clubs of SouthEast Ga
“It was my pleasure working with the Benning team on an extremely well executed Rooms To Go in Alpharetta GA. As we all know, there are a lot of companies out there that can construct buildings, what separates the good from the great companies is their ability to provide superior customer service and Benning hit a home run in that regard.”
– Steve Raccuglia, Rooms To Go, Construction
“I get the feeling that Benning could put a Publix together walking backwards blindfolded. Their degree of organization is impressive to say the least. ”
– Tommy Tillman, Halpern Enterprises, Director of Construction
“We appreciate the fine work that Benning has done for us. We are very pleased with our newly renovated space.”
– Todd A. Cook, RA, Georgia State University, Associate Director/Design and Construction Services
“The Benning team has fully embraced the mission of Cristo Rey, engaging personally with our students and working tirelessly with us to achieve the improbable of creating a campus for our students. BCC is every bit as vested in the outcome as we are. This project is a testimonial to the dedication BCC has shown to Cristo Rey Atlanta.”
– Bill Garrett, Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit High School, President
“We are Carmike appreciate the dedication and quality construction that Benning has provided over the years.”
– Jim Zehr, Carmike Cinemas, Inc., Director of Real Estate & Construction
“Benning Construction Company has been our partner in growing our theatre business over the last four decades, keeping us on budget and on time.”
– Bill Stembler, Georgia Theatre Company
“It was a pleasure working with Benning Construction Company during the renovation of our Hightower Library here at Gordon State College. With their excellent construction and project management team, they were able to bring our very outdated building up to a newly designed state of the art facility.”
– Richard Vereen, Gordon State College, Director of Facilities
“The building, as well as the entire center came out beautiful and I am sure the people of Peachtree City will love it. I look forward to doing more work with your company in the future.
– Joe A. Leslie, Sprouts Farmers Market, Sr. Project Manager/Construction
“It was a pleasure to work with the team at Benning Construction on our recent project in Alpharetta. We appreciate the reliable performance, quality workmanship and their personal efforts to establish and build the business relationships for future endeavors.”
– Harmon Jones, Rooms To Go, Vice President of Construction
“Everyone that I have had contact with at Benning has treated me with respect and that “my” project was the most important project … If I had to sum up my feelings in two words it would be ‘CLASS ACT.'”
– Roni L. Tewksbury, West Georgia Regional Library
“Benning Construction has brought more than just sticks and bricks to our project… they’ve brought their reputation and their roots. For that reason, we’re very pleased to consider them part of our growing family.”
– Stefan Robichaux, D&G Development Group
“The success of these projects was due to their effective management and responsiveness to our needs and goals throughout the construction process including multiple scope additions and changes which were managed proactively without sacrificing the quality of work or the completion on schedule.”
– Stanely DeMartinis Jr., Planet Fitness
“BCC puts their reputation and brand on the line each day. In the face of adversity they truly shine.”
– Michael Davis, D&G Development Group
“The success of the project depended on completing work in tight areas and minimizing the disruption to the open businesses. Because of the well executed phasing plan, the impact to the operating businesses during the construction was minimal.”
– Frank Bishop, The Bishop Company, LLC.
“Benning’s vast experience with Publix stores and knowledge of their requirements was evidenced by how smoothly and timely the project progressed.”
– Robert J. Otten, Jr., LAT PURSER & ASSOCIATES, INC.
“As we all know, real estate development is a demanding and challenging process and BCC has repeatedly risen to the occasion to provide accurate information, identify problems, and help generate workable solutions that have helped our projects be successful.”
– Frank Bishop, The Bishop Company, LLC.
“It was a real pleasure to walk a project where the work was completed in such a neat manner.”
– W. Adrian Lovell Jr. , PTAC Consulting Engineers
“A few things that consistently stand out about the Benning team:
– Most projects are completed within a very aggressive time schedule.
– Benning is very responsive to scope changes without negatively impacting schedule
– All Benning projects stand out for their obvious quality.”
– Robert A. Stewart, Publix Super Markets Inc.
“I appreciate your efforts, skill and dedication in finishing this work on an extremely tight schedule.”
– David J. Hilker, Southern Polytechnic State University
“You not only met Sprout’s expectation, but exceeded it by obtaining the Certificate of Occupancy ahead of schedule thus allowing my operations team to organize and execute some much needed training in advance of the merchandising phase of the project.”
– Joe Leslie, Sprouts Farmers Market – Southeast
“We found your staff to be extremely responsive and quick to resolve any issues which arose. On several occasions, they spotted a potential problem before we did, and were quick to remedy the situation without even having to be asked.”
– Jay Anthony, Anthony Properties
“Even when things do not turn out as planned, Benning is there providing the expertise and problem solving ability to work towards a positive resolution.”
– Jim Zehr, Carmike Cinemas, Inc.
“I know that well constructed stores don’t just happen! Thanks to Benning Construction for their great attention to detail and dedication to the Publix cause.”
– Robert J. McGarrity, P.E., Publix Super Markets Inc.
“Daily oversight by the supervisor assigned to the project assured that that the quality of work was done the first time and on time…. All of this was done in an environment of openness, ongoing full disclosure, and honest communications.”
– Maria G. Cressler, Ignatius House Retreat Center
“From the first site meeting in the woods to our last construction review meeting, you allowed us as the project owners to discuss our wants, needs and concerns; you listened to us; and you addressed our concerns honestly and with due consideration.”
– Wes Tallon, Department of Communications and Community Relations Chairman, Douglas County and West Georgia Regional Library Boards